Business Agility: Capabilities and Insights
19th January, 2019
The importance of Business Agility:
Competitive disruption and the emergence of new business models threaten traditional market leaders. Organizations must innovate and deliver more effectively than smaller competitors while being willing to disrupt their own products and business models to survive and thrive into the future. The capability to deliver high-value features and products fast and responsively while continuously minimizing waiting, waste, and defects are delivering agility. By being agile, organizations can outlearn and outperform their competition. They can become learning organizations that improve continuously, their success fuelled by passionate, empowered employees.
Agile organizations are both dynamic and stable as they are reliable, resilient and efficient and at the same time nimble, fast and adaptive. Large global organizations have successfully embraced agility by redesigning themselves for both stability and speed.
Business agility comprises several critical organizational capabilities, some of which are Delivery Agility (Deliver Fast and Responsively), Product Innovation (Innovate and Disrupt), Organizational Adaptability (Adapt Organization and Culture) and Leadership Effectiveness (Lead through Complexity). Strengthening these capabilities prepares an organization to create and execute the vision, strategy, and goals.
About the Conference
Chetana’s is pleased to organize the International Conference on Business Agility: Capabilities and Insights on January 19, 2019, at the institute.
We encourage academicians and practitioners from different disciplines to register for the conference and present their paper. Research papers in the areas of high tech, pharma, telecommunications, social sector, electric power and natural gas, financial services, retail, professional services, healthcare systems, consumer packaged goods, automotive and assembly, public sector, oil and gas, advanced industries, media and entertainment, infrastructure, travel, transport and logistics, private equity and principal investors and across sectors are solicited.
Conference Sub Themes
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
a. Consumer Behaviour
a. Credit Risk and Credit Rating
C. Information Technology
a. Big Data
a. Strategic HRM
E. Operations and Supply Chain
a. Closed loop supply chain
F. Innovations in Education
a. Education Technology
G. General Management
a. Business Ethics
Call for Papers
We invite original research articles which are theoretically rigorous and empirically grounded in real-world applications and offer insights into all and related aspects of the conference theme.
Guidelines for Submission of Papers
- The extended abstract should be submitted on or before November 25, 2018, as an attachment in MS Word format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acceptance, rejection or review comments for the revision of extended abstract will be communicated on or before December 10, 2018, after which the author should submit the full paper.
- The submitted abstract/ full paper should be original and not published before.
- At least one author should register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
- Title page containing Tile of the Paper, Author(s) name(s), Affiliation, Complete Mailing Address, Email Address, and area under which the paper falls. i.e., Marketing, Finance, IT, HRM, Operations & Supply Chain, Innovations in Education and General Management.
- The extended abstract should be maximum 3000 words including keywords.
- The extended abstract should be in 12 Point, Times New Roman, Single Spacing.
- Complete Research Paper in English should be maximum 4000 words.
- Reference should be in APA (American Psychological Association) style.
- For co-authored papers (with more than one author), the submitting author will serve as the corresponding author who has the responsibility to forward all correspondences to his/her co-authors (e.g., acceptance/rejection emails). Co-authors will have to register separately for the conference.
- All authors of the paper are required to do the registration. Also, separate registrations need to be done for two or more papers by the same author.
Submission of Extended Abstract- November 25, 2018.
The announcement of Acceptance of Extended Abstract- December 10, 2018.
Submission of Full Papers- December 20, 2018.
In case of any revision suggested by reviewers, the revised papers must be submitted latest by January 2, 2019.
Last date of registration: January 5, 2019.
Note: The Conference has the first right of publication on the papers presented. Although papers would be accepted for the conference on the basis of a review of abstract, the conference convenor reserves the right to ask for a modification in the full paper. Full papers will be checked for plagiarism.
For Indian Delegates
|Students/ Research Scholars||1000||500|
Early bird registration is 3000 till December 15, 2018
For International Delegates
|Paper Presentation ($)||Only Participation($)|
|Academicians/Students/Research Scholars/ Industry||150||100|
Mode of payment: NEFT/ RTGS on following details
Bank Account Holder: Chetana’s Institute of Management & Research
Bank Name: Axis Bank Ltd
Branch: Dadar East
A/C No.: 124010100189231
IFSC Code: UTIB0000124
- Papers will be reviewed by a panel of experts.
- Selected papers ( Presented in the conference) will be considered for publication in Chetana’s Research Journals, 1) ISSN 0976-0628 & 2) ISSN 0976-2000.
- The selection of papers is the final decision of the review committee.
Best Paper Award
Best paper award under each Conference Theme will be decided by a Committee of Experts specially constituted for this purpose.
For any queries please write to email@example.com
Dr Hufrish Majra
+ 91 9821582119
Dr Balaji Sadavarte
+ 91 9967028541
Organizing Committee Members (In alphabetical order) :
Dr. Amit Aggarwal
Dr. Anuja Joshi
Dr. Barsharani Maharana
Dr. Kavita Khadse
Dr. Rajeev Babel
Dr. Ruchi Sharma
Dr. Richa Sharma
Dr. Nalini Krishnan